Being at work or on on the go, doesn’t mean eating healthy has to be put on the back burner. Here are 10 super simple, yet satisfying snacks to keep on hand for when hunger strikes and you are in a time crunch!
1. Greek yogurt and half a Lara bar mixed in (Try not to get the yogurt with fruit on the bottom which often spikes the sugar)
2. An apple and almond butter
3. A whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter and sliced strawberries
5. Dried food (without added sugar)
6. Veggies and red pepper hummus (Chop up your veggies at the beginning of the week so they are easy to access!)
7. Nut thins and salsa
9. Popcorn – of course not loaded with salt and butter 🙂
Take some time at the grocery store this weekend to grab these items and prepare for your week. It eliminates the thinking during the week when time is limited!