Savory Quinoa Bites
Check out these healthy and filling quinoa bites! Especially good to make for the week ahead for an easy go to snack.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 TBS fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 c shredded Parmesan or Low Fat Mozz
- 4 TBS liquid egg whites (or cholesterol free egg beaters)
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium boil – including cooked quinoa.
- Grease a mini muffin pan
- Fill each “muffin” with quinoa, being sure to pack it down tight
- Bake for 20 minutes. Or until lightly brown on top. eat hot or cold!